Sunday 7 June 2020

Pissed off

Nowadays I noticed the OL in the house has been getting lazy or forgetful.

She hardly shower and change her clothes (maybe once  a week), only when asked and reminded after a few times.

Sometimes she will reply that she had done do the day before but I was at home and she did not do it.

Not sure if she is forgetful or just plain lazy.

Is it she can't smell herself - to me its so smelly, worse than the salted fish smell :(

Like this morning, I reminded her to shower.  She said later.

Until now, 4 hours later, she is couching on sofa bed watching TV.

She does it everyday.

Really cannot tahan her nowadays.

Feel like asking her to go and stay with her elder son or send her to old age home ! but I can't afford the fees and I do not think my siblings will chip in especially the elder one (her favourite son).

If only long ago, I can pre-emp such things, I wouldn't have bought this flat and stay with her.

Another thing, this OL has lots of junks in the house - she has lots of stuff all locked up in the 4-5 drawers.  Mostly are useless stuff I think.

Really feel very pissed off today.........



No comments: