Friday 4 January 2019

Stressed Out

Since 2 weeks ago I have been feeling moody and stressed, mainly due to work.

I will be moving on to a new portfolio soon and I do not know yet what is my job scope.  Didn’t managed to ask my boss till today.

My colleague who is going to take over my current duties also look moody. The environment is very tensed up when the 2 of us are alone.

Currently another colleague is away on leave and both of us are sharing out her workload.

We are feeling tired too as this is additional workload besides our own workload.

I just hoped that when this colleague returned from leave she would appreciate that we were there to relief her duties. (She hasn’t been treating me nice since the beginning but her attitude towards me has improved from last year).

So much things have happened since there will be reshuffling of duties between me and my first colleague.

I can sensed that there were gossipings about my boss and me too within our department.

I just felt that my 1st colleague has many supporters in our office as well as from  her good friends in other departments.

She seldom talked to me unless it’s work concerned and it’s been like this since day 1 :(

I want to thank God for his watching and caring over and for me all these years at work.

Oh yes my boss told me this afternoon to help out my colleagues whenever they need help in the meantime.

Btw I have another colleague whom I find her to be irritating at times.

She is a talkative person but she also seldom talk to me.  She likes to talk to my 1st colleague.

Whenever I step out of my work station and when I return I saw both of them talking and she stopped when I am walking towards my work station.  I am irritated by her such actions. This always happened whenever I return to my work station from toilet or pantry. I feel like asking her if she is talking bad about me when I am not around.

She just won’t talk to her when the 3 of us are at our work stations.  Yes we are sitting near to each other.

I just don’t know what’s wrong with her or she just doesn’t want me to know her conversation.

No point guessing.  Just ignore her like she ignores me.

















No comments: